POWERHOUSE AFFILIATE REVIEW
In this post, I will be looking at Powerhouse Affiliate, it is a known fact that affiliate marketing is one of the better ways to make money online, and because of this, there are a lot of “companies” that are advertizing ways to make money online that are total scams.
What is Powerhouse Affiliate?
Powerhouse Affiliate was developed by Joey Babineau, February 2013. He is an affiliate marketer with more than a decade’s worth of experience and knowledge to share.
This is an affiliate marketing training program that focuses mainly on one form of marketing, called CPA (Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Action) CPA .marketing is an internet marketing strategy where an advertiser pays for a specific action taken by a potential customer
This type of online marketing can cost you a lot initially but can earn a lot in time. Powerhouse Affiliate has two-tier membership free and premium, I became a member of the free membership to take a closer look at what is being offered. And I must say I am very impressed.
With the free membership, you will access to:
1. Affiliate Marketing Certification
This course is for those who want to learn the overall strategy for affiliate marketing.
This course is important as it helps you to plan how you are going to develop your own action plan moving forward!
It also discusses affiliate marketing & lays the foundation for our next courses!
This course covers.
- How to choose niches and products via affiliate networks
- How to choose your domain name and where to host your website
- How to create blogs and landing pages
- How to track your pages
- How to get free traffic from Facebook.
With the premium membership, you will have training in several areas of online marketing
2– Monetization Channels (Premium Membership)
3 – Performance Marketing Arbitrage (Premium Membership)
4 – Advanced Traffic (Premium Membership
5 – Advanced Strategy (Premium Membership)
6 – Ongoing Training & Business Development (Premium Membership)
An Additional 8 Single Lessons (Premium Membership)
- A quick guide to solo ads.
- 5 Verticals worth testing.
- How to set up CPV lab testing.
- Landing page tips for higher conversions.
- Tips for setting up Facebook campaigns.
- They give tips for setting up Google Adwords campaigns.
- Tips for setting up Bing ads campaigns.
- They even give tips for finding profitable keywords to target
On signing up for the free membership you are shown a video of how to manage your dashboard this video is narrated by the founder Joey Babineau,
But you will have to find cost for web hosting, landing page software email and autoresponder and tracking software
Is Powerhouse Affiliate a scam
Powerhouse is definitely not a scam, but from what I have seen on the free membership, the course is not a for people with no knowledge of affiliate marketing.
Powerhouse Affiliates only focuses on CPA or paid advertising, (cost per action online marketing )it doesn’t give you enough leverage to set up your affiliate marketing business.
But if you already have a solid understanding of how affiliate marketing works and its different components, then this program is definitely worth a try.
Powerhouse Affiliate is LEGIT and I do recommend this business, However, I must remind you that for this business to show profit it is going to take come cash. If you have the necessary cash, by all means, try it.
But if you are someone who does not have the cash to spare but would like to build an online business for your self, you could become a part of my platform Wealthy Affiliate, you can become a member for free, check out. (you can check out Wealthy Affiliate here).
Pros and Cons of Powerhouse Affiliate
- There are good resources made available that can help assist you in learning about CPA marketing.
- Powerhouse Affiliate It is not a scam and it does give useful training, but it is going to cost money using the paid advertising methods which is what Powerhouse teaches.
- Premium members are accepted into their CPA network which has some good offers to promote.
- They do offer some free landing pages and images which is good.
- There are no upsells. Other than the money for your paid advertising campaigns.
- The cost maybe only $47.00 per month but the cost for paid advertising, and it takes money to run a successful campaign.
- The main focus is the CPA aspect of online marketing and in my opinion, not enough is taught on the other options of affiliate marketing strategies.
- The lessons age given mainly through reading, some of us learn better by seeing like through videos.
Powerhouse Affiliate is not a scam and I would recommend it to anyone but be prepared for the cost.
The advertisement for powerhouse affiliate says you need no previous knowledge of online marketing, but looking at their training I do not think a person new to affiliate marketing would find it easy going.
Thank you for stopping by, remember to share and please leave your questions and comments in the space provided and I will reply ASAP
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you).