Adva Care, like most MLM companies, promises if you are a distributor, you can make substantial money. Once you are registered, you need to buy a starter kit. Promote the products and increase your network by appointing others to the company.
But how many members can make a substantial income from the MLM business model? Only a few do, But does Adva Care deliver on that promise?
This post is written based on the information and testimonials available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training to help you start your online business.
W.hat is AdvoCare?
AdvoCare is a multilevel marketing company founded by Charles Ragus in 1993.
AdvoCare sells a complete range of wellness products, but their most popular is Spark, a powdered drink energy supplement promising “enhanced mental focus”;
Trim, a weight loss program made up of multiple appetite-suppressing supplements, vitamins, and meal-replacement shakes, as well as pre-and post-workout protein shakes;
Performance Elite, performance-enhancing supplements that claim to help increase muscle gain, enhance workouts, and help athletes recover more efficiently
This company is legitimate, and in this post, we will be looking at just how much you can make as one of the distributors; it has more than 623,000 distributors.
To make money, you have to generate sales and sponsors to make a decent amount of cash.
AdvoCare allows you to make money on sales of its products through discounted prices.
It also has a sponsorship program that allows you to take advantage of a multilevel compensation plan.
This review includes the business opportunities and the number of ways to make money. How else are you able to make an informed decision?
Who is Charlie Ragus?
Charlie Ragus founded AdvoCare in 1993. AdvoCare distributes health and nutrition products. It also offers 5—ways to make money from selling its products.
Before founding Advocare, Charlie Ragus worked at Fidelity Union Insurance as a regional VP. Ragus also worked at Herbal Life as a marketing distributor.
He also played as a Defensive End for the KC Chiefs. Unfortunately, Ragus passed away in 2001.
After Charlie Ragus passing, Brian Connolly became President and CEO of AdvoCare.
The Advocare MLM Opportunity
As most MLM works, you get registered as an Advocare distributor on the website or through an Advocare distributor. Once you are registered, you need to buy a starter kit. Then you need to promote the Advocare products and increase your network by appointing other people to Advocare.
You get paid every two weeks, but you must appoint as many people as possible and sell the products to them.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Advocare?
To join Advocare, you need to buy a starter kit which costs you $79, and you need to renew this membership which again costs you $50.
The kit includes the online AdvoStore, training, tools, resources, and three boxes of AdvoCare Spark to get you started. You’ll also need to buy third-party insurance to cover your business activities as a Distributor.
5 Ways To Earn Money
1. Retail Profits:
Earning up to 40% profits due to discounts can be a substantial amount of money if you move a lot of products.
2. Wholesale Commissions:
By sponsoring other distributors, you can earn between 5 and 20% commission on all their sales.
Organizational volume can earn you income.
4. Leadership Bonuses:
If you complete an organization, you can earn up to 19.75%.
5. Incentives, Trips & Pay-Period Bonuses:
You can qualify for incredible incentives and a one-time Rookie Bonus.
Rookie Bonus Program
The Rookie Bonus is a quick way for Advisors to get a one-time bonus of $500. The bonus is AdvoCare’s way of saying thank you for becoming an advisor and selling our product.
How It Works
First, you have to become an Advisor, and then you have to produce at least $300 in Personal/Group volume within your first 6. pay periods.
The only sources that can count toward your Personal/Group Volume or P/GV are as follows:
• Registered Retail customer purchases placed directly through your Distributor’s Website
• New downline Distributor Volume during the first six pay periods.
Recommend; Become Financially Stable Making Money Online Start For Free
Rules and Terms
• First, you have to qualify for the Advisor level, and then you need to meet the following requirements below.
• Only the money accumulated by the Distributors you sponsor during the first six pay periods at the Advisor level count toward your P/GV. All other purchases are excluded.
• If you qualify for the Rookie Bonus, you will be paid within the next two weeks of the Pay Period that it is earned.
• AdvoCare will not reward you if they discover you manipulated activity to earn the Rookie Bonus.
• You may not make purchases through your account or the accounts of downline sponsors to qualify for the Rookie Bonus.
• Retail customer and new downline Distributor purchases must be paid for by the Retail customer or downline Distributor and shipped to the Retail customer or downline Distributor’s address on record or picked up at Will Call by that Retail customer or downline Distributor.
• AdvoCare will investigate all Distributor account activity before rewarding the Rookie Bonus.
• If AdvoCare finds out that you manipulated your sales in any way prohibited, they will immediately disqualify you from the reward bonus and could even suspend or terminate your account.
• AdvoCare reserves the right to review, audit, and determine if the Rookie Bonus was earned while following all rules and regulations.
Sounds easy, right think again; these qualifications are complex and hard to achieve.
Here is a look at a free service that AdvoCare provides.
This plan is a simple and free service available to all Independent Distributors. The purpose of the DebtBuster program is to reduce credit card debt.
Here is a look at some of the information in the DebtBuster program because, let’s face it, we all hate getting that credit card bill every month.
1. Stop using your credit cards unless it is an absolute emergency. If you can live without it, then you don’t need it.
2. Focus on one credit card at a time. You can pay off the credit card faster this way.
3. Rinse and Repeat for all credit cards you own. Be sure to make large payments that fit your budget.
Now that you have seen the compensation plans and services of AdvoCare, we will now analyze the results of their 2015 Income Disclosure Statements.
Check out a few statistics that stand out:
• THE AVERAGE ANNUAL COMPENSATION PAID BY ADVOCARE TO ACTIVE DISTRIBUTORS IN 2015 WAS $1,586!!!
• NEARLY 72% OF ALL DISTRIBUTORS MADE MONEY WITH ADVOCARE PRODUCTS, AND ONLY .28% OF ALL ACTIVE DISTRIBUTORS MADE SIX-FIGURE INCOMES!!!
Recommend: Here Is How To Make Money Online Without Any Monetary Investment
Pros Of AdvoCare
Get a discount of 40% off a product.
Remember that your friends and family can take advantage of the discounts too, as long as you follow the terms.
Over 90 Products To Choose From
There is a wide range of products so that you can attract many customers.
The Cons Of AdvoCare:
You Have To Recruit
If you have sales and recruitment skills before you start, you have a good chance of becoming successful.
With recruitment, you will be able to sell products at retail prices. You will have to be in recruitment mode 24/7.
There need to be training programs for improving your business. Let’s face it; reading pamphlets will not make you any money.
There is minimal talk about training seminars or sponsors.
There is a 50-dollar renewal each year, and if you don’t pay it, AdvoCare will take it away from you, along with your organization’s revenue.
It has many hidden costs like shipping charges. You need to pay all the shipping charges, which may eat up any commission you make.
Recommend:Start A Blog And Make A Sustainable Income Online
Many people have complaints about using Advocare products, stomach pain, and some products are allergic to some people. So the Advocare product is only suitable for some.
Caffeinated Products Targeting Children :
Kick Start Spark was one of the Advocare products that were removed because the product was targeted toward children aged 4 to 11 years. It contains 60 mg of caffeine, and pediatricians were against the product.
The BBB has flagged Advocare on its profile page. It has a ton of complaints against Advocare; most of them are against fraudulent usage of credit cards.
Strangely, many people claimed that they never had any account with Advocare, and still, their credit card gets charged.
There is no way that AdvoCare is a scam. The company has been around for 23 years, and there is no way fraud would be allowed to continue.
The FTC would shut that down real quick.
The one major problem I see with AdvoCare is that you have to be a recruitment master at getting the customer and distributor base.
Without a constant flow of purchases and recruits, you lose.
Sponsor people daily or find something else to do with your time and money.
If you have tried AdvoCare’s products or have experience with their multilevel marketing business, please share in the comments below.
To create a home business, check out my#1 RECOMMENDATION on the most effective eay to build a successful online business. You get all the necessary tools, including a website, hosting, training, and access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to training guides, tools, and much more.
START FOR FREE NOW CLICK HERE FREE
Thank you for reading; please share and leave a comment.