There are thousands of sites online, and each promises to reward you for participating in a program offered.
But does this site deliver on that promise?
This review is based on the information and testimonials available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training to help you start your online business.
What is AppCoiner?
Appcoiner.com is advertised as a site where you get paid to test and review apps.
The website appcoiner.com was created in July 2013, but there is no information on who is behind AppCoiner.
The idea of Appcoin is simple. Apps need reviews from real users, and more positive reviews make it more likely people will download and use the apps.
By joining AppCoiner, you access testing new apps and get paid to write reviews about them.
The only accurate information you get on the sales page is that you are getting paid to test apps on your phone or tablet.
As AppCoiner explains, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3. You test the app, write a review, and get paid.
How Does AppCoiner Works?
After you join, you have to pay $27 to get access to the software that helps you make money. You are told nothing about this price on the initial website,
Here is the upsell structure:
- Upsells 1 – $9.95 (20 ways to make $100 per day online)
- Upsell 2 – $97 (AppCoiner Express Pass VIP Membership
- Upsell 3 – $27 (Done for you 50 apps review articles)
- Upsell 4 -$47 (Launch a digital product business program
When you join AppCoiner, you get an app review website. And they offer to pack your website with 50 reviews (17500 words + 100 images). Launch A Digital Product Business” program for just $47, and You are given the URL to visit your site.
You are given the username and password to log in to the WordPress admin area and start writing reviews.
To make money:
- Someone has to find the review – apparently by searching on google.
- If they find your review (out of many other similar reviews), they click on your subdomain and read it (yourname.popluarreview.com)
- They must click on your affiliate link
- They must purchase something
- Only at the end of that funnel you get paid
So in truth, you do not get paid for writing a review; you get paid when someone finds your review and makes a purchase through your affiliate link.
The ad gives you the impression that making money will be effortless and fast, but there is no guarantee that you will get the number of people reading your survey and making a purchase from your affiliate link.
Be careful about blindly believing everything the ad claims. Another way to make money on AppCoiner is by promoting it. It offers commissions to people that promote it and get people to join.
Making money online does not happen overnight; it takes time, patience, and determination.
While it may be true that you need no experience to make money online, it does help to have guidance to do so, and some platforms guide you, and you can join for free.
Is AppCoiner Legit?
AppCoiner is legit, and it has been around since 2013,
So is AppCoiner then legit or a scam? Well, there are a lot of things you are not told before joining. You can make money this way, and there is a money-back guarantee.
AppCoiner is legit, but there are some things I wish could have been presented better; the upfront cost to join and a lot of upsells that are known after you have given your email address. To me, it appears sneaky.
If you are considering giving AppCoiner a try, I suggest being careful. There are many ways to make money online.
And you can learn about affiliate marketing in ten lessons for free, and the good thing is that you will have your business site up and running at the end of these free lessons.
Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires the following:
- Research into products, a consistent engagement with the products and brand networks that you choose to endorse
- Understanding and using search engine optimization and social media marketing is necessary to attract new followers and generate additional income consistently.
As with every business, there are always Pros and Cons, so let us look at these.
There are many aspects of affiliate marketing that make it a good home business model, including:
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face-to-face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment is involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No considerable investment involved – (Get started for free)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more! No limit to your earning potential!
- No physical products: No need to create a product or service because you are choosing one that already exists.
- You don’t have to stock or ship products.
- Flexibility: You can work anytime and anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Supplemental income: Passive income potential exists depending on how you market your affiliate programs.
- You Can add Affiliate Marketing to your current home business to create an additional income stream, and you can have many income streams.
Cons of affiliate marketing.
Like any business model, there are drawbacks and challenges to affiliate marketing as well, including:
- Time: It takes a commitment and experimenting over time to generate the amount of traffic needed to generate income.
- Competition: Affiliate marketing is highly competitive. Many affiliates promote the same products and compete for the same traffic and customers.
You can succeed in affiliate marketing with the correct information and tools and a community of like-minded people willing to assist you and want to see you succeed. And all that is available HERE.
If you are interested in learning the right way to make money online, click on this link, I will be there to assist you in any way I can,
Thank you for reading my post; I look forward to your comments and questions.
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you)
Here Is A Review By a Member of AppCoiner taken from the Trust Pilot Site
Updated 11 Dec 2019
Soon as you visit the website, there’s a tracking bug and something that is downloaded to your phone. The company does not pay quickly, as stated. You will need to advertise pretty much a link they provide then someone must purchase an app through your link for you to get paid. You will receive scam emails and have your activities on your phone tracked and information exposed. I urge you to clear all website data if you visit their website. Not legitimate as they claim. Be careful.
App Coiner Reviews. AppCoiner review