There are thousands of survey sites online, and each promises to reward you for providing them
with your opinions.
But does this site deliver on that promise?
This review is written based on the information and testimonials that are available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that can help you to start your online business.
I will be looking at The Physicians Advisory Council.
What is The Physicians Advisory Council?
The Physicians Advisory Council is owned and operated by Decision Analyst, Inc., global marketing research and analytical consulting firm headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the United States.
Decision Analyst was founded in 1978 in Texas (U.S.A) with one full-time team member. Today the firm has more than 175 employees and serves an array of Fortune 500 companies.
The Physicians Advisory Council is an international group of healthcare physicians and surgeons who help influence the future of medicine through various surveys and discussions.
The Physicians Advisory Council conducts hundreds of surveys a year to help companies in the healthcare industry do a better job.
As a Physicians Advisory Council member, you will need to answer surveys on the following healthcare topics:
- New medical devices and equipment,
- Healthcare legislation and insurance,
- Upcoming drugs, and
- New systems and services are now tested in medicine.
Sharing your thoughts and experiences can help influence the world of medicine tomorrow!
How Physicians Advisory Council Survey works
Once you have registered and fill in your relevant information, you will participate in approximately 5 to 7 surveys per year.
You must be at least 18+. Membership is limited to one person per household, and international members are accepted.
On receiving an invitation to complete a survey, you will be given 7 to 10 days to complete it; most surveys are pretty short, taking about 10 to 12 minutes to finish.
There are two types of surveys, “screeners” (15 questions or less) or “long” surveys, which contain more questions; the survey is rewarded in proportion to your time spent.
What Are The Rewards?
The Physicians Advisory Council will reward you with cash, a check, or a gift for your time spent.
Cash rewards range from $25 to $250, depending on the length and complexity of the research project.
Payment by check will be received within four weeks if you live in the United States or Canada.
If you are a resident outside of these countries, your reward will be an American Express Gift Check. The check will come in the currency of your country.
Every “screener” survey taken will automatically enter the monthly sweepstakes cash draw, which contains $250 worth of cash prizes awarded to panel members every month.
Is Physicians Advisory Council Survey Legit
Yes, Physicians Advisory Council is a legit company and is owned by Decision Analyst, a very reputable company with over 175 employees and serves an array of Fortune 500 companies.
There are certain advantages to joining this company.
They pay in cash, and they will send you your earnings via check in your currency.
And if you can’t receive checks for whatever reason, you can opt to get your cash in American Express Gift Cheque.
- Depending on the project’s length and complexity, you can earn up to $250 per project, with the minimum amount of $25 is still more generous than what most other panels are offering.
- Surveys are concise. The average ones will take between 10 and 12 minutes to complete.
The downside is surveys are rare, and you can only hope to receive a survey invitation five to seven surveys per year.
If you want to make some substantial money, I think you need to look elsewhere, and this survey is better than most if you are in the healthcare industry.
The payout is good, but the opportunity to make money is limited to 5-7 times per year if you are invited.
The survey-taking opportunities to earn may be limited, but this is a common issue with most survey-taking sites.
But the world wide web is full of opportunities to earn money online (read of some of the ways here)
The question I think is not about their legitimacy, but is participating in the money earning opportunities worthy of your time,
Wouldn’t you rather spend your time creating your own online business? There are many ways to make money online, and companies will teach you how to do it.
I WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
You could sell things online, offer your services if you have a hobby you could profit from that,
For me, the best way to make money online is affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing is selling online, but you do not need to stock any physical goods;
You will be selling for merchants by advertising their products, and you collect a commission every time a sale is made through your advertising.
Affiliate marketing is my #1 option for making money online, and here are a few reasons
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face to face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No considerable investment involved – (Get started for FREE)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more!. No limit to your earning potential!.
Of course, Affiliate marketing is not a set it and forget it business it is going to take work, self-discipline, patience, and if you are new to affiliate marketing, you are going to need support,
You will get that support at WEALTHY AFFILIATE.
If you are looking for these characteristics in a company
- Something where I can learn as I go
- A beginner-friendly and online approach
- With people who have already achieved results
- Where I can learn as I go and get the mentoring I need
Then check out This Site, and it’s FREE to join; in my opinion, it has theThe Most Helpful Community in the World. Period.
The most challenging aspect of building a business online is getting help when you need it. Getting help promptly through access to many people with all kinds of expertise is what you can expect.
We are a community that genuinely cares and will be there for you all day, every day.
Who can become an affiliate marketer?
- Stay at home moms or dads.
- The disabled
- Anyone that needs to earn some extra money
- People that don’t like their current jobs
- People who want to earn money from their hobbies or passions
- Bloggers who want to make some money from their blogs
- Students either while studying or after graduating
- The unemployed
- Retired people who want to earn to supplement their pensions
- People who want to learn how to build a WordPress website
- Local business owners who wish to start a website or improve their online presence
- Anyone looking for fast and reliable hosting with the best support I’ve ever seen
- People who want to learn how to make money online in an honest way
- And many more.
You have nothing to lose by becoming a free member, and look around; you will not be committed to anything or anyone; the only information you will need is your name and email address, so why not take a look.it is FREE
Thank you for stopping by; it is greatly appreciated; I look forward to your comments and questions, and please remember to share.
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you)