There are thousands of survey sites online, and each promises to reward you for providing them with your opinions.
But does this site deliver on that promise?
This review is written based on the information and testimonials that are available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that can help you to start your online business.
In this post, I look at The UpVoice Panel
What is The UpVoice Panel?
The UpVoice is BrandTotal’s user panel. They use the data collected from the UpVoice panel to build unique insights for brands on their advertising activities and the ad campaigns of their competitors.
BrandTotal is the company behind the UpVoice panel. BrandTotal is a market research firm that provides unique advertising-related insights and analyses for brands.
How Do I Become A Member Of UpVoice
Apply to become an UpVoice panelist, and if accepted, you will receive a link to install the UpVoice application, which is available as an app for Windows 10 PC or as an extension for the Edge browser. Install just one version of the app to get started.
To be eligible to become a member, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are capable of entering into a contract agreement;
- You fit a specific demographic profile (subject to changes).
However, even if you do not qualify today, we will be sure to contact you as soon as we have an opening for your profile.
How Does UpVoice Panel Works?
After signing up and getting qualified, UpVoice will invite you to install UpVoice.
UpVoice is available for desktops only through a Windows app or a Chrome/Edge extension.
Then, as you browse through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Amazon, data is anonymously collected about the ads you see and gives you daily points that can redeem for a selection of e-gift cards.
Every day you will receive 10 points for visiting the first supported site and an extra 1 point for every additional site.
There are currently five supported sites, so the maximum daily points are 14.
UpVoice is a market research firm, and therefore the data we collect is only used for providing brand marketers with advertising campaign insights.
We do not track or collect any personal information while you browse.
You earn points for completing the following activities:
- Visiting Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Amazon regularly. If you have an ad-blocker, make sure that you disable it; otherwise, your user activity will not be recorded.
- Reaching certain point amounts that you’ve earned over time to demonstrate our appreciation.
- Completing specific actions, such as signing up to our panel, participating in surveys, and more.
- You will receive a signup bonus of 300 points. You can only sign up to our panel once.
- Every day you will receive 10 points for visiting the first supported site and an extra 1 point for every additional site. There are currently five supported sites: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Amazon, and the maximum number of daily points you can earn is 14.
- You will receive extra points every time you’ve reached increments of points earned over time (i.e., when achieving 2,100 points over time, you will get additional 240 points).
You can redeem your rewards once you have accrued at least 600 points (= USD 10).
When your account reaches just 600 tokens (USD 10), you can request a gift card from various retailers.
These include Amazon, Best Buy, Chipotle, Delta Air Lines, DoorDash, Google Play, GameStop, iTunes, Krispy Kreme, Marshalls, Target, Walmart, and many more.
The USD denominated reward will be in the currency of the payout that you select. S
New Member Bonus
New users of UpVoice will immediately receive a signup bonus of 300 tokens ($5.00) credited to their accounts.
Is UpVoice Legit?
Yes, This site is Legit UpVoice, a Google Chrome extension that pays you daily tokens in which you can later redeem for a selection of e-gift cards.
As a qualified member, the company notes that you can earn up to $75 per year spending time on the websites you’re already visiting, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the likes.
This Company is Legit, and it has some good points.
Get paid to surf the web, something that we do daily; you also get a 300 token ($5) sign-up bonus, the cash out threshold is low, and a massive selection of gift cards.
But the idea of an extension to track me around the internet as I go about my surfing is a bit unsettling to me,
The company does say protecting your privacy and complying with all relevant privacy laws and regulations are their biggest concern.
And All data shared is always anonymized and aggregated. We never share your personal information with anyone, except if needed to send you your rewards.
You can make some money from this site, but the amount you can make is minimal,
Just like in most sites like this, there are better ways to earn online.
There are many other ways to make money online.
However, success will not happen overnight; whatever area of making money online will take some time.
I have written a post on the many ways to earn money online.
Of all the simple ways to make money online, I favor Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services.
The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
Affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick endeavor; it will take some work and patience, but you can do it.
What Are The Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing?
The benefits are many, but I will list a few:
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face to face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No vast investment involved – (Get started for FREE)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more!. No limit to your earning potential!.
You may be saying you do not know about affiliate marketing, well not to worry, there is (in my opinion) the very best training platform in AFFILIATE Marketing.
This company has been around since 2005 and has members from around the globe,
This company has an outstanding reputation and has produced many super-affiliates; they have the very best community that is very active, friendly, and helpful.
With the free membership, you will get ten lessons, a website, and a domain (for a time); you need not be an expert; you will become an expert; you have nothing to lose to try; it is FREE.
To give you a better idea, Affiliate Marketing is for:
- Stay at home moms or dads
- The disabled
- Anyone that needs to earn some extra money
- People that don’t like their current jobs
- People who want to earn money from their hobbies or passions
- Bloggers who want to make some money from their blogs
- Students either while studying or after graduating
- The unemployed
- Retired people who want to earn to supplement their pensions
- People who want to learn how to build a WordPress website
- Local business owners who wish to start a website or improve their online presence
- Anyone looking for fast and reliable hosting with the best support I’ve ever seen
- People who want to learn how to make money online in an honest way
- And many more.
Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it. Have you done any surveys from survey sites? What was your experience? I really would like to hear your thoughts on taking surveys, and I appreciate your questions and comments. And please share
.NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase to you)