For those looking for a way of making money online, I am looking at yet another GPT (Get Paid To ) website “Grab Points” Is this site the highest-paid GPT site as it claims? Let’s have a look.
What is Grab Points GPT?
GrabPoints is a get-paid-to website that has been around since around 2014, this is a relatively new site,
This site is owned and operated by Reward Holdings Limited, located in Hong Kong at the following address: Room 1203, 12th Floor, Tower 3; China Hong Kong City; 33 Canton Road; Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloo.
How Do You Earn On Grab Points?
This site offer opportunity to earn some cash
- Paid surveys
- Offer walls –
- Watching videos.
- Completing offers –
- Referring friends
The best and most consistent way to make money is with online surveys. GrabPoints connects with many of the same survey networks that other survey sites do.
Take surveys through survey routers and get credit for every successful completion. At any given time, there may be a few dozen router opportunities.
Participate in offer walls where you can complete micro-tasks, offers, surveys, etc. through particular providers, for points.
There are two categories for the offers that GrabPoints asks you to complete: Free Offers and Paid Offers.
The Free Offers require you to sign up for something that’s free, like signing up for another GPT site.
These pay less than their paid counterparts and can range anywhere between 500 and 2000 points.
The Paid Offers will offer requires that you buy into something or sign up for a free product trial which will require your credit card info.
The pay for these paid offers ranges anywhere between 2000 and 10000 points.
GrabPoints provides you with a daily list of videos that you’ll be able to watch. These are mostly 2 to 3 minutes long. The pay for watching videos is around 10 points,
Grabpoints is available on iOs and Android, so you can complete offers and participate in surveys straight from your phone.
Promo code bonuses
Get free points by entering promo codes into the Promo Codes box in your account. These codes are posted on social media, or within the Grabpoints app itself. All you have to do is claim them in order to be credited with points.
- Referrals must reach 1000 points in order for the member to receive points. The number of points the referrer receives is based on the country of the referral. To see the number of points a referrer would receive a base, please visit https://members.grabpoints.com/#/raf/earning-chart.
- The member has the ability to earn between 25-250 points for each referral that reaches 1000 points.
- Creating accounts under the members’ referral code in an attempt to earn points will result in an immediate suspension along with the revoking of points.
These countries are separated into three groups.
- Tier 1 (500 points) – US, CA, GB, AU
- Tier 2 (300 points) – NL, SE, DK, NO, CH, FR, HK, IE, NZ, JP, SG, ES
- Tier 3 (100 points) – All other
Every 1,000 points you earn are worth $1. You can redeem your rewards points for gift cards or cash. Point redemptions start at 3,000 points, which are worth $3.
Tired of Earning Little Money Online? Start a Step-By-Step Training for a Full-Time Income Today! (For FREE)
Is GrabPoints Legit?
GrabPoints is a legitimate rewards site that really pays its members and definitely one of the better rewards sites out there and it’s free to become a member.
Pros of Grab Points
- Free to join
- Easy to earn points
- Can earn from your smartphone
- Low earning Threshold at $3
- Available worldwide
- Offers multiple earning opportunities
- Offers both cash and gift cards
- The Android app makes it pretty easy to earn on the go
The earning potential is very low about $3 per hr.
The paid offers can be tricky be sure you understand the agreements before signing up.
Survey sites like Grabpoints are not where you can make a living, but there are many ways where you can make a decent living online and my favorite is affiliate marketing/ online marketing.
Why I favor Affiliate Marketing
I like affiliate marking because of its simplicity
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face to face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No huge investment involved – (Get started for free)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more!. No limit to your earning potential!
You may be thinking I don’t know anything about affiliate marketing, or what is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company
And you can learn about affiliate marketing in 10 lessons for free, the good thing is at the end of these free lessons you will have your business site up and running.
You can then decide if you would like to continue and all this is free. The lessons are present via video and you can go at your own pace.
Affiliate Marketing is for anyone, It is not as easy as answering surveys, it takes some work, time, and patience.
So if you are:
Stay at home moms or dads
- The disabled
- Anyone that needs to earn some extra money
- People that don’t like their current jobs
- People who want to earn money from their hobbies or passions
- Bloggers who want to earn some money from their blogs
- Students either while studying or after graduating
- The unemployed
- Retired people who want to earn to supplement their pensions
- People who want to learn how to build a WordPress website
- Local business owners who want to start a website or improve their online presence
And more, you can be an affiliate marketer, and remember you can start for free on one of the best training platforms,
I appreciate your time, and look forward to your comments and questions please remember to share.
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you)