There are thousands of sites online, and each promises to reward you for participating in a program offered.
But does this site deliver on that promise?
This review is based on the information and testimonials available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training to help you start your online business.
What Is Userlytics?
Userlytics is a remote user testing website that started in San Francisco in 2009.
The company has extended its platform and has expanded offices to Europe, America, and Asia.
Userlytics helps companies test their websites and mobile applications with feedback from real user testers worldwide.
How Do Earn On Userlytics?
To get started with Userlytics, you sign up with your email address. You must be 16 or older and consent to Userlytics.
Some requirements must be met to participate and earn on the Userlytics platform.
Testing projects at the moment come from North America and Europe, so
testers are taken from residents on either continent.
After you submit the form, Userlytics sends a confirmation email, and you now must complete the sign-up process by entering some important information.
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- PayPal email address
- The password you want to use for your account
The best way to get more test opportunities is to fill out your profile.
Userlytics also includes several technical requirements for your devices.
For desktop testing, you require the following:
- Mac with OSXigher OR a PC with Windows 7 or to qualify for higher
- A standard browser extension like Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- A microphone (built-in)
- Some tests also require a webcam
- The Userlytics Recorder software installed on your device
Userlytics require an internal microphone on your device since external ones can pick up too much background noise or have technical issues.
For smartphone testing, you require:
- An Android phone with 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher OR an iPhone with IOS 11 or higher
- A microphone
- The Userlytics app for Android or IOS
- Some tests also require filming you with your front camera, so this needs to be functioning
There are Two Ways to make money on Userlytics:
To participate in a test, you must have a webcam and microphone installed on your computer and the Userlytics screen recorder software.
There Are Two types of tests you can take. One is where you are invited to participate right away.
In the other type, it must be verified that you are qualified to take the test. With the latter, before you can take the test, you must answer a simple survey to qualify.
Most of the tasks are available with limited spots, so you must act quickly and complete the testing in the allotted time.
Payments are made per project, most tasks are in the Multiples of $5, like $5, $10, $15, $20, and projects usually take around 20 minutes or 30 minutes.
. There can be occasional testing tasks paying $90+
From time to time, there will also be live testing or in-depth interviews conducted by site owners.
For this earning opportunity, you get to chat with the owner of the site (or a representative) and provide feedback about their site/app in real-time.
How do you get paid?
Payments for approved tests are made within 15 days. There is no payment threshold.
Payments are made via PayPal; During sign-up, you are asked to provide your PayPal email. So make sure to input a verified PayPal account.
Is Userlytics Legit
Userlytics is a legit user-testing site that does pay you for participating in usability tests from their clients.
Userlytics have some impressive clients, including:
- Dunkin Donuts
- Coca Cola
- American Airlines
My Final Thoughts
There are many opportunities to make money online; some are scams run by evil people who do not care about hurting or wasting your time.
The Userlytics platform pays rather well for each test you complete.
Also, as with sites like this, making money regularly is not guaranteed because tests won’t always be available, and before you are paid must be reviewed,
So, there’s no guarantee you will get paid when you do a usability test. Plus, the tests will involve you having to talk while you are working.
One of the great things about the internet is that you can go into business from the comfort of your home.
There are so many ways to make money online. Doing surveys is one of the most popular ones.
But doing Surveys does not make a lot of money.
There are many other ways to make money online.
I have written a post on the many ways to earn money online.
Of all the simple ways to make money online, I favor Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services.
The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
Affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick endeavor; it will take some work and patience, but you can do it.
What Are The Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing?
The benefits are many, but I will list a few:
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face-to-face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment is involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No vast investment involved – (Get started for FREE)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more! No limit to your earning potential!
You may be saying you do not know about affiliate marketing; well, not to worry, there is (in my opinion) the best training platform in AFFILIATE Marketing.
This company has been around since 2005 and has members from around the globe,
This company has an outstanding reputation and has produced many super-affiliates; they have the very best community that is very active, friendly, and helpful.
With the free membership, you will get ten lessons, a website, and a domain (for a time); you need not be an expert; you will become an expert; you have nothing to lose to try; it is FREE.
- Stay-at-home moms or dads
- The disabled
- Anyone that needs to earn some extra money
- People that don’t like their current jobs
- People who want to earn money from their hobbies or passions
- Bloggers who want to make some money from their blogs
- Students, either while studying or after graduating
- The unemployed
- Retired people who want to earn to supplement their pensions
- People who want to learn how to build a WordPress website
- Local business owners who wish to start a website or improve their online presence
- Anyone wishing to create a website or improve their online presence
- People who want to learn how to make money online in an honest way
- And many more.
Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it. Have you done any surveys from survey sites? What was your experience? I would like to hear your thoughts on taking surveys, and I appreciate your questions and comments. And please share
.NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase to you)