There are thousands of sites online, and each promises to reward you for participating in a program offered.
But does Recruit and Field deliver on that promise?
This review is based on the information and testimonials available online in the public domain.
You can also check out the step-by-step training to help you start your online business.
What is The Recruit and Field?
Recruit and Field is a U.S based market research firm established in 1977. According to their website, their mission is “to provide exceptional market research recruiting services to our clients.”
Recruit And Field have existed for over 40. They have worked with well-established tech and entertainment companies such as Apple, Google, Netflix, and Spotify for years.
Recruit and Field have also worked with well-known consumer goods companies such as Clinique and Nestle, which are among their clientele list.
How Do you earn on Recruit and Field
The only earning opportunity on the Recruit and Field platform is participating in any research activities it offers.
There are different methods for participating in a study:
- Focus Groups (include Mini-Groups, Triads, Dyads, etc.)
- In-Depth Interviews
- Ethnographies (Friendship Groups)
- CLTs (Central Location Test)
- Home Usage Test | Product Placement
- Usability Testing
- Customized to study
- Online Focus Groups (OLFG)
- Online Bulletin Boards (OLBB)
- Video Journals | Self Ethnography
- Blogs | Diaries
- TDI | Web Assisted | Usability testing
- Home Usage Test | Product Placement
- Customized to study
Recruit and Field specialize in projects that include traditional (in-person) & digital methods/phases within a single set of respondents.
- Phase 1: 40 respondents in an online bulletin
- Phase 2: phone interview with 10.respondents
- Phase 3: 6 respondents for in-home interviews, and each respondent brings/finds 2. friends to participate.
Looking at the company’s FaceBook page, Recruit and Field conduct a wide range of studies,
categories, including home, lifestyle, work, business, medical, vehicles, shopping, online shopping, skincare music, radio, etc
How to participate in studies?
You must register to view and receive available studies to participate in studies.
Recruit and Field will contact you via email, where you will receive invitations to studies you may qualify for.
The SIgnup is very straightforward and requires basic demographic information such as vocation, income, and status. You must thoroughly complete your profile to maximize your chances of qualifying for studies.
There are opportunities for everyone, consumers, business professionals, and medical professionals.
They don’t post a feed of studies in the backend of their site, so you must consistently check your email or their Facebook page to keep up.
How do you get paid by Recruit and Field?
You are paid through PayPal or a range of e-gift cards. Most of the time, you will get your money after the study is finished.
How much can you earn with Recruit & Field?
Recruit & Field does not disclose the pay range on its website, but looking at its FaceBook page, it ranges from $75 to $300.
Is Recruit and Field Legit?
Recruit and Field is a legit market research site that pays you for participating in the earning opportunities it offers.
Recruit and Field is a reliable site that pays you well for participating in their study, But though it pays a decent amount, you don’t get regular earning opportunities.
It can serve as a decent secondary site to earn from, provided you don’t set your expectations high.
There are many other ways to make money online.
I have written a post on the many ways to earn money online.
Of all the simple ways to make money online, I favor Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services.
The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
Affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick endeavor; it will take some work and patience, but you can do it.
What Are The Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing?
The benefits are many, but I will list a few:
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face-to-face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment is involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No vast investment involved – (Get started for FREE)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more! No limit to your earning potential!
You may be saying you need to learn about affiliate marketing; well, there is (in my opinion) the best training platform in AFFILIATE Marketing.
This company has been around since 2005 and has members from around the globe,
This company has an outstanding reputation and has produced many super-affiliates; they have the very best community that is very active, friendly, and helpful.
With the free membership, you will get ten lessons, a website, and a domain (for a time); you need not be an expert; you will become an expert; you have nothing to lose to try; it is FREE.
- Stay-at-home moms or dads
- The disabled
- Anyone that needs to earn some extra money
- People that don’t like their current jobs
- People who want to earn money from their hobbies or passions
- Bloggers who want to make some money from their blogs
- Students, either while studying or after graduating
- The unemployed
- Retired people who want to earn to supplement their pensions
- People who want to learn how to build a WordPress website
- Local business owners who wish to start a website or improve their online presence
- Anyone wishing to create a website or improve their online presence
- People who want to learn how to make money online in an honest way
- And many more.
Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it. Have you done any surveys from survey sites? What was your experience? I would like to hear your thoughts on taking surveys, and I appreciate your questions and comments. And please share
.NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase to you)