Online surveys are the most common and popular ways in which people attempt to make money online.
There are thousands of survey sites online and each one promises to reward you for providing them with your opinions.
But does this site actually deliver on that promise?
This review has been researched with information and testimonials that are available online in the public domain
Survey.com survey Review
Survey.com is a company that provides retailers with merchandising knowledge and market research.
They work with more than 325,000 mobile-powered merchandisers in order to obtain market insight, they offer rewards in exchange for their member’s opinions and time.
Download the App
To get started, download the “Merchandiser” Survey.com app on your smartphone.
The app can be installed from Google Play or the App Store and is free! Once registered, you could be asked to complete in-person projects.
These projects could be store audits, product demos, merchandising, and resets. New projects are added daily.
Project Participation Requirements
The projects assigned require participants to have the following skills:
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Must be punctual
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Own an iOS or Android device
You get to choose when and where you work. Survey.com shares details and deadlines and the amount of pay you can expect upon completion.
Projects range from 5 minutes to 4-8 hour shifts, and you can make up to $150/day.
Request the assignments you want, and after being assigned stores, you’ll complete the work by following instructions in the app.
Survey.com pays via PayPal and has 3 pay periods per month.
What kinds of projects Survey.com Offers
Here are descriptions of the most common projects offered.
Audits / Mystery Shopping:
You’ll find our clients’ products and/or promotional displays, and use our app to take photos and enter data about:
- Which specific products you found
- How many items are on the shelf
- How many facings they have
- Whether or not they have price tags
These projects are more hands-on. Most of the time, you’ll complete a brief audit, and you’ll also:
- Restock shelves/coolers with products found in the stock room
- Build promotional displays
- Straighten up the products (pull them to the front, clean up any debris, make sure the labels face forward, etc.)
- Remove expired or expiring products
You’ll document your work with before and after photos.
Every so often, retailers change the way products are arranged on their shelves (or even the entire store!). This is called a “reset” and involves removing every item from the shelf and replacing them with new ones.
Most resets take 4-8 hours to complete. You’ll work on a team, and there will be a supervisor on-premises to help you.
You’ll go to stores and demonstrate our clients’ products to shoppers. Product demos usually take 3-6 hours and are done on pre-set schedules. We provide training, materials, and a debit card you use to purchase the products for your table.
Brand Ambassador projects are similar to audits / merchandising ones. The difference is that you’ll also meet with store managers. The goals of the manager meetings include:
- Telling them about our client’s brands and products
- Discussing adding products, additional facings, or promotional support
- Getting feedback about how our clients’ products are selling
- Helping managers place orders for products
You can earn up to $100 in referral bonuses for each person you refer.
You have the referral code you can share with anyone you think would like to become a Survey Merchandiser.
When people you refer register their account, they must enter your referral code. If you share your code through the app, your code will prefill the referral code field for them.
Once they have registered with your code, you get a bonus equal to 10% of what they earn from their approved assignments.
This continues until you make $100 in referral bonuses. The bonuses get added to your account automatically when the underlying assignments are approved.
The person you refer:
- Must be someone who does not already have an account with Survey
- Must register on their own device – NOT yours
- Must have a unique phone number
- Must have a unique email address
- Must have a unique device ID (two or more Survey Merchandisers users may not share a device)
- Mileage bonuses, travel bonuses, and reimbursements do NOT generate a referral bonus; only the visit payments generate referral bonuses
If you have any questions, message us through the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I be paid?
Completed assignments that satisfy all requirements are approved for payment six (6) days after you upload them. This is a fixed schedule. Once approved, you may request payment.
Payment requests get processed the business day after you request them. Business days do not include holidays or weekends, so payments are not processed on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
How Will I Be Paid?
To be paid you must request a payment through the app’s Payment Center.
- You must have an Available for Payment balance of $5 or more
- You must be enrolled with Openforce, our payment processing partner your balance accumulates, you can do that.
To get approved, assignments must satisfy all the requirements specified in the project. When your assignment gets reviewed, if your work doesn’t satisfy all the requirements, you may be required to return to the store to complete the work. This could result in delays.
The only way to get paid is to request payment in the app’s Payment Center. Here are the instructions and other requirements.
To get paid, you must:
- Have a PayPal account
- Have an Available for Payment balance of $5 or more
Important Information About Payment Requests:
- You can only request a payment through the app
- We do NOT use Paypal. so do not enter that in the PayPal email field and do not send us payment requests via Paypal. me. This will delay your payment.
- Make sure the PayPal email you entered is correct. Check for typos, make sure it’s the one listed in your PayPal account, make sure your account is set up.
This site is Legit, and they offer some good ways to make some money
In most cases, survey sites tend to be a waste of time. It seems that you end up spending valuable time doing surveys with very little to show for it.
The site however judging from my research you can 100% make money online and in-person when using This site.
However, when it comes to making money through surveys alone, there are indeed better alternatives
There are indeed better ways to make money online but my favorite way is affiliate marketing,
While affiliate marketing is not as easy as doing surveys, and it is by no means a get the rich quick opportunity, it can be very rewarding and you can try it for FREE
For free you will be given 10 lessons which at the end you will have a good idea of just what affiliate marketing is,
And you will have a beautiful website and you will be ready to start your own online business.
Affiliate marketing is not the only way to make money online there are several other ways, and I have written a post about them
Why I favor Affiliate Marketing
I like affiliate marketing because of its simplicity
- No huge startup costs!
- No selling face to face!
- No stock to keep or manage!
- No recruitment involved!
- No taking of endless surveys!
- No huge investment involved – (Get started for free)
- And no working for someone else!
- You can operate in any market you wish! – even your hobbies & passions!
- Earn a full-time income & more!. No limit to your earning potential!
You may be thinking I don’t know anything about affiliate marketing, or what is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company
And you can learn about affiliate marketing in 10 lessons for free, the good thing is at the end of these free lessons you will have your business site up and running.
You can then decide if you would like to continue and all this is free. The lessons are present via video and you can go at your own pace.
Affiliate Marketing is for anyone, It is not as easy as answering surveys, it takes some work, time, and patience.
You can be an affiliate marketer, and remember you can start for free on one of the best training platforms,
I appreciate your time, and look forward to your comments and questions please remember to share.
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you )
Here are some comments left by members of Survey.com taken from the Survey Police site
Won’t answer questions
May 30, 2018, by Judith from the United States
Did an audit for them. Got a msg back saying there weren’t all the photos necessary. Contacted them 3 times so I could finish. Did not get a reply. They don’t give a phone number.
November 14, 2017, by Brandy from the United States
Easy to use. The great site pays. Easy surveys. Easy to read user friendly
December 18, 2016, by Michelle from the United States
Requested Pay in August. It is now December. They never paid and have not even RESPONDED to my repeated (at least 10) emails. Will never take another survey with them. I have been doing this for ten years and have never experienced this kind of outright criminality
May 17, 2016, by Sky from Singapore
I had been joined almost a year and only had done 1 survey which earns $1 till now, it a waste of time since this survey.com does not have many surveys.
June 10, 2015, by Abid from the United States
Really good, nice and best. I will recommend it to my friends.